It's been brought to my attention (although I was already aware) that I have been incredibly neglectful of this blog for the past few...months. However, I feel this neglect has been justified for the sake of productivity. Now to bring things up to speed...
I have neglected writing for such a long period of time because I was in the midst of intense scholastic activity. I had regular classes, teaching, Masters' Oral exams, and finals exams...and then graduation. All of that was completed successfully, and I owe it all to NOT using this blog as a distraction/procrastination tool.
To wrap up the primary subject of my last few posts, I was accepted to Duke University the continuation of my education, and that is where I shall be for the foreseeable future. I'm getting myself ready (along with my fiancée) to move to Durham, NC in a few weeks.
Oh yes, that, I also got engaged a few weeks ago. So, I guess that means I should change the title of my blog, now...
That pretty much brings thing back up to speed. New posts coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment